What We Do
Understanding your users’ motivations and pain points enables us to effectively build solutions addressing the right needs. When done well, this leads to the design of effective and memorable user experiences and valuable products. We employ a number of qualitative and quantitative methodologies during the User Research phase to expose problems and uncover design opportunities.
How We Do It
NF's Design team has built it’s reputation of being a technically-superior organization that always puts the user first. Putting the user first means understanding the user and recognizing their needs in a deep way. Our teams can partner with your internal teams, or do it alone, to source, examine, interview, and finally synthesize user insights across the entire life cycle of your product. If hired for User Research, we will:
- Help to define product scope and goals
- Provide data to inform strategy and design decisions
- Validate early hypotheses
- Put your users at the center of the design process, allowing us to design an effective and valuable solution
- Generate user insights decks to share with internal stakeholders, to validate next steps
Work with Us
We won’t just be an extra set of hands—we’ll help guide your strategy, enact best practices to ensure sustainability, and help your team level up along the way. Not sure where to start or have a few questions you need answered? Contact us to book a free discovery session to talk through your idea, project, or goals.
Get started for free and you’ll be contacted by one of our specialists to find out more about your project.